The Evaluation version of LabelVision 20/20
is a fully-functional version of the Integration edition, designed
to allow you to experience the power of LabelVision first-hand.
However, it contains the following limitations which are designed
to prevent you from using it in a production environment without
limiting your ability to evaluate.
- A banner containing our name and phone number will appear on
every printed label.
- You can save each label design no more than 10 times. After
10 times, you can open and modify the label, but you will not
be able to save your changes.
- You can print each label a total of 50 times, although there
is no limitation on the number of copies you can print each time.
- You cannot print to a file. As a result, you cannot print to
USB ports or via sharing. Note that you can print to serial and
parallel ports. You can also print via TCP/IP to printers connected
to Micro Print Servers (MPS).
- I/O logging to a file is disabled.
- You must acknowledge an on-screen evaluation agreement every
time you print.
Of course, none of the above limitations are present in the purchased
LabelVision 20/20 program.